Revitalize Your Smile with Dental Implants in Newport Beach
Are you embarrassed by missing teeth? Don’t let it hold you back from smiling confidently and living life to the fullest. At Smrecek Dentistry, we understand the impact a missing tooth can have on your self-esteem and overall health. That’s why we offer dental implants as a solution to restore your confidence, improve your oral health, and give you the freedom to live boldly.
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and natural replacement for missing teeth. We strive to enhance the overall experience for our patients by continuously improving our services. Located in beautiful Newport Beach, our office offers a natural and beautiful solution to replace missing teeth.
Did you know?
- Over 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth
- 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements
- 3 million Americans have dental implants, a number growing by 500,000 every year
- 10% of U.S. dentists perform implant procedures, with the number increasing
- Dental implant success rate is reported at 98%
- The U.S. dental implant market is projected to reach $5 billion by 2018
Choosing the right implant dentist is crucial. Here are some questions to consider:
- What treatment options do you offer for restoring missing teeth?
- How many implant procedures have you performed?
- What is your success rate?
- What is your education and training in implant treatment?
- Which technique and type of replacement do you recommend for me, and why?
- What steps are involved in the process and who performs them?
- What should I expect in terms of pain, recovery time, and eating?
- Will I have teeth throughout the process?
- What type of anesthesia do you use?
- What are the risks and benefits of the recommended treatment option?
- Can you show me before-and-after pictures of other patients you have treated?
The process of installing dental implants involves a thorough evaluation and personalized treatment plan. Schedule an appointment at our Newport Beach dentist office to determine if you qualify for dental implants. Our team will ensure your gums and jawbone are healthy before the procedure. We will then create a synthetic tooth that matches your natural teeth perfectly. Once implanted, your new tooth will be indistinguishable from the rest.
With dental implants, you can say goodbye to cavities. They are as easy to care for as your natural teeth, requiring regular brushing, flossing, professional cleanings, and checkups.
Experience the durability and confidence of dental implants today. Our team at Smrecek Dentistry will guide you through every step of the procedure, ensuring exceptional results. Don’t let missing teeth hold you back any longer. Embrace a new smile and a new lease on life.
Call 949-759-8606 to schedule your appointment today.
Check out what others are saying about our implant services on Yelp:
Easy and Effective Dental Implant Care
Don’t worry about your dental implants coming loose or falling out – they’re strong and secure! At Smrecek Dentistry, we recommend brushing and flossing your teeth as usual, and scheduling regular dental exams and cleanings at least twice a year. While the implants themselves won’t get infected, it’s important to keep the surrounding teeth healthy to maintain the implants’ stability. If you experience any tooth pain, call us right away to prevent any potential infections from spreading. By following these simple steps, your implants and natural teeth will stay in great shape.
Discover if Dental Implants Are Right for You
Interested in dental implants? Contact us at (949) 759-8606 for a consultation. Our friendly team at Smrecek Dentistry will provide all the information you need to make the best decision for your oral health. With our professional implant dentistry services, you can achieve a beautiful and natural-looking smile. Don’t let missing teeth hold you back – schedule an appointment today and let us transform your smile into something as stunning as you are.
Incredible History of Dental Implants
Did you know that dental implants date back to ancient times? In 600 AD, Mayans used tooth-like shells hammered into their jaws. Luckily, contemporary dentistry has come a long way since then! Learn more about the fascinating history of dental implants.